High commissions paid to brokers on new and renewal business!
Friedlander is proud to announce that we are now offering
Workers’ Compensation insured through:
New York State Insurance Fund, EMPLOYERS, AmTrust, and AIG
New Game in Town
EMPLOYERS® has an A- (Excellent) rating with the A.M. Best Company, has been doing business for over 100 years, and currently writes in 33 states and the District of Columbia. EMPLOYERS® offers competitive pricing and premium discounts.*
Below are a few of EMPLOYERS® top classes:
- Accommodations & Food Services — bakeries, hotels, restaurants
- Administrative or Support Services — mailing and printing
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation — clubs, country clubs, movie theatres
- Automotive — body repair, dealers, service, rental, retail gasoline
- Educational Services — churches, private and parochial schools, Montessori schools
- Finance & Insurance — banks, insurance agents/brokers, investment managers, mortgage and securities brokers
- Health Care — dental labs, dentists, optical goods, physicians, surgeons, veterinarians
- Information — data processing services, information service providers, libraries
- Manufacturing — Computer and electronic products, electrical equipment, food & beverage, machine shops, paper goods & products, plastic products
- Professional Services — accountants, architects, attorneys, bookkeepers, computer programming, payroll services, photographers
- Real Estate, Rental or Leasing — Apartments, condominiums, property owners, real estate agents and appraisers
- Retail — apparel, books, computers, florists, hardware, jewelry, lighting, paint, pharmacy, tailors, tile
- Wholesale — beverage, confections, plumbing supplies, printers
- Other services — barber & beauty shops, drycleaners, nurseries, office machine sales (installation or repair), wineries
*Quote and premium discount availability subject to applicable underwriting guidelines.
EMPLOYERS ® and America’s small business insurance specialist® are registered trademarks of Employers Insurance Company of Nevada. Insurance is offered through Employers Compensation Company, Employers Preferred Insurance Company, Employers Insurance Company of Nevada and Employers Assurance Company. Not all insurers do business in all jurisdictions.
Please email your submission or contact us for additional information.
Maria Thomas, FIPC
VP of Brokerage Sales & Client Relations
Cell Phone (631) 834-9829
(Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten and Long Island)
VP of Brokerage Sales &Client Relations
Cell Phone (914) 844-2195
(Remainder of NY, NJ, and CT)
I have been working with the Friedlander Group for quite a number of years. Our relationship has been extremely beneficial to my organization. In particular, with my beer wholesaler clients, the value of their involvement cannot be overstated. On all levels such as claim reviews, marketing, underwriting & audit review, Friedlander brings very much to the table.